Me and the loveee

Me and the loveee
<33

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Globaloria

     In Globaloria i hope to learn alot more about computers and making games. I think knowing more about computers could help me in the future because alot of things are computerized. If there's something that is not computerized yet, im sure it will be soon. I want to be a doctor and knowing a how to work a computer better would for sure help me.
     For my game i am making a advernture game. My game will be based on animal crulity. I chose this topic because its one thing i would love to see stopped. It wont be easy to make but i hope whoever plays it will learn from it. If it only saves just one animal from getting hurt, it will be worth it.
     I am really excited to learn more about the computer. Doing the design will be so fun also. Im absolutly terrified to fail. I know its not a class i absolutly have to pass but it would be one thing i would be proud to pass and do right. Not being able to figure out how to do what i need to do to my game also scares me.
        
    

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post! You need to help people with blogging :) Now, you just need to add images, video and/or hyperlinks and it would be perfect. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete