Me and the loveee

Me and the loveee
<33

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Chris Hills music

Chris Hills music is crazy loud and is kind of annoying. I honestly can't even think about what to blog about because of it. I must say some of his, either extremly old or totally african american like music can be pretty good. I can sometimes get into it and maybe laugh at some of it. Oh my goodness though, some of it makes me wanna throw his computer out of a eighty-eight story building and pray it gets hit by a bus after it slams the ground. I think that everyone in this room would agree that it would be a good thing for his computer sometimes. Saying that i got in a car wreck and my neck and head hurts, I'm wanting to do that to his computer today. I'm about five seconds from it but i don't think Mrs.Jones would like that very well. So i'm guessing i better suck it up and finish this blog off. The End.

1 comment: