Me and the loveee

Me and the loveee
<33

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Genre i am most interested in using for my game.

        Adventure genre is the most interesting to me. The way you have never know whats next is exciting. Having fast reflexes is a big thing in playing these types of games. For most people that don't have fast reflexes, it drives them crazy that they cant do it. Which will make most of them keep playing it until they get it down. Most of the time that is what makes a game popular.
       I am doing my game on animals. To make a awesome game that teaches whoever plays it not to hurt animals would be a great thing. If it saves at least one animal then the time spend on it will be worth it. Im not making the game to win. I am making it to teach people, in hope that they will stop hurting/killing animals. I must admite, it wouldnt hurt to win either though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment