Me and the loveee

Me and the loveee
<33

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 11, 2011

mini game blog


I play some games in my free time but not a lot. Most of the time I have to much other things to do. When I do have time I play xbox games. They are so fun and addicting. My favorite one is Call Of Duty,natzi zombi's. Once I start playing it, I cant stop. I could literally play it for days if I had time. This topix has taught me to see games a lot differently because it takes so much to make a thing do something little. It takes a lot of knowledge and tons of time to make even the simplest game. I can say I have been noticing the little details in my video games and wondering what it takes them to make the game do that since I started the mini game project.

No comments:

Post a Comment